What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their system and, depending on the information they contain and how your equipment is used, they may serve to recognise the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disc only during the current session; they take up minimal memory space and do not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain specific personal information of any kind, and most are deleted from the hard disc when the browsing session ends (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, regardless of these cookies, their security setup can allow or block temporary or stored cookies.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Analytics cookies: these are cookies that are processed by us or third parties to enable us to count the number of users and so produce measurements and statistical analysis of the use people make of the service we offer. To this end we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we place at your disposal.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, which makes it possible to measure and analyse browsing on websites. In your browser you can find five cookies providing this service: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv and _utmz. They are same-site, session and analytic cookies. You can find further information and block the use of these cookies at the following address:
Web analytics provides information about the number of users visiting the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, how long they last, the browser used and the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used or the city to which the user’s IP address is assigned. This information allows us to provide a better, more appropriate service through this website.
- Hide this message. Hides the warning on this page.
How can cookies be blocked or deleted?
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by choosing setup options in the browser installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chromerinsight: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/